CUSD Health Protocol
Every year, a number of students become ill for many reasons, including exposure to other ill children in the classroom. To help you make decisions about whether or not to send your child to school, we have put together a list of indicators to help you to decide.
A child must not be in school and will be sent home if the following condition(s) are present:
1. Fever 100 degrees or higher. A child must be fever-free for 24 hours (without medication) before returning to school.
2. Persistent cough.
3. Sore throat with fever and/or white spots on the throat-if strep throat is diagnosed, the child must be on antibiotics for 24 hours before returning to school.
4. Rash with fever illness, such as chicken pox, measles, etc.
5. Nausea, vomiting, or diarrhea. A child must be free from symptoms for 24 hours before returning to school.
6. Red, itchy, and draining eyes. If conjunctivitis or "pink eye" is diagnosed, the child must be on antibiotics for 24 hours before returning to school.
7. Prolonged headache and/or stomachache.
8. Swelling or pain at a level that may interfere with learning.
11. Head lice - A child must remain at home until treated with medicated lice shampoo and the nits are removed. The child must be cleared through the health office before returning to school. Chandler Unified School District enforces a no-nit policy.
What is big, sometimes loud, full of giggles, creates memories that last a lifetime, and is only two weeks away, ....but simply can't happen without YOU?
Our Field Day of course!
Please visit Signup Genius to help make this day, one that they can't stop talking about until next year.
Thank you to those who have already signed up! We are off on a great start, but we are still in need of more volunteers.
We really can't do it without your help. So sign up early before someone else snags your favorite station. (And don't worry if you forget what to do, really don't know just what to do, or freeze with stage fright, just don't tell the kids. They'll be having so much fun, they'll never know!)
You can call me or email me directly if you have any questions.
Thx! And we'll see February 23rd and 24th! (Thursday is 3-6th, and K-2nd on Friday; noon until 2:30)
Kirk Plamondon 480.883.4915 firstname.lastname@example.org
The 2015 Bond funds at work! The CUSD Governing Board supported an initiative to purchase 30 laptops for each intermediate grade level at CTA Liberty. We would like to say “Thank You” to our community for supporting CUSD and their efforts to provide a world-class educational experience.
Our school appreciates your generosity and support. This year, we will be sponsoring a “Giving Tree” Holiday Gift Card Drive and we are asking for donations of gift cards to assist families within our Liberty community. A “Giving Tree” is set up in the front office. Please stop by and pick an ornament. Once you have purchased a gift card, please drop off your gift cards to the front office. The gift card drive begins today and runs until Monday, December 19th.
All gift card donations are due to school by Monday, December 19th. If you have any questions, please call Barbara Aldecoa at 480-883-4906 or e-mail her at email@example.com. Please see the attached flyer for more information.
We hope that you have a safe and wonderful holiday season! Gift card information flyer
This drive will help families in need during the holidays.
The most needed food:
All items must be boxed items no cans or fresh items.
Suggested box items include:
o cake mixes
o potato flakes
Frozen turkeys collected Nov. 8th &15th after school.
Bring all box donations to your classroom and place in bins.
Sponsored by CTA Liberty Student Council
Kindergarten Tours for Parents:
If you are interested in information for Kindergarten for the 2017-2018 school year we will be conducting a tour on the following date: Wednesday, January 24th 2017. Parents only, (no children please). Please contact the front office at 480-883-4900 or email Karissa Albina to sign-up.