BEFORE submitting attendance, open the "Attendance Instructions" document (directly below "Attendance" link) for help submitting attendance. You will need the student's username and password to access the Infinite Campus Student Portal in order to submit attendance.
Click to submit attendance for your student: Attendance
Submission of attendance daily or by 11:00 p.m. Sunday each week is a requirement for all students in our Full-Time, Concurrent, and Part-Time Programs. Click on the word "Attendance" above to submit the attendance form for your student. Attendance MUST be submitted for each day of the week, even if the student has not worked on the class that day. Remember, full-time students generally spend a minimum of 8.5-10 hours a week working in each of their 3 courses for a total of 25.5 - 30 hours a week, minimum. Concurrent and Part-Time students generally spend a minimum of 5-8 hours a week working on 1 class.
Class/es will be inactivated if you are more than 14 days past due on submitting attendance.
Time reported should include:
- All time spent working in the online courses.
- Time spent working on schoolwork in software applications such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Time spent in the virtual classroom
- Time spent in phone calls with teachers
- Studying for tests/exams and taking the proctored final exam
- Time spent completing coursework and mastering course objectives, including; reading, researching, writing, drawing, conducting experiments; or any other activity the student engages in to learn course material and complete course assignments.
Parent Mentor Accounts are available by request. To request a mentor account please email your students name to Mrs. Erin Neil @ firstname.lastname@example.org
Log-in to the Mentor Account with the username and password provided to you in the Welcome Email.
1. Click your student's name to access his/her e-Learning Classroom.
2. Click "Activity" for a course to find out when your student has logged in to her/his class and for how many minutes she/he logged in.
3. Click "Grades" to see all of the assignments, grades, and due dates for each class.
Log in daily and use this information to help your student stay on track and be successful in her/his online courses!
Infinite Campus Password Reset Instructions