Tonight's Governing Board Agenda
5:15 p.m. — Study Session
- Scholarship Evaluation
- Budget Status
7:00 p.m. — Business Meeting
- Consent Agenda
- Resolution calling for the naming of the Chandler High School CTE Lecture Hall
- Architect and Engineering fees for Hamilton High building additions
- Architect and Engineering fees for Casteel High Phase III
- Student Activity, Auxiliary Operations and Tax Credit Reports
- Third quarter technology report
- Private day expenditures for quarter 3 of FY17
- CTE-Marketing textbooks
- Pre-kindergarten mathematics
- Chandler Online Academy curriculum
- Policy Revision DIE- audits/financial monitoring
- Proposed issues for consideration for the 2018 political agenda
- CUSD Board agenda roadmap
- Superintendent comments
- Board member recognition / comments
Note: Board meeting recordings and other CUSD event videos are now posted online and can be accessed through the Chandler EdTV website. Click the "Video Library" tab to see the videos. This is in addition to the regular air times on the cable channel and video stream.
Agendas available online 24 hours prior to the meeting online.
Meetings are aired on CETV Cable Ch. 99.